The Youth Club offers wide range of workshops, activities and lessons to children and young people.
The club currently offers the following:
- Cultural enrichment – focused on languages, culture, history and geography
- Computer lessons – offering basic computer skills
- Youth club – offering free time and after-school activities including art &] craft, singing and rap classes
- Sport activities - gym, table tennis, pool table, dance
- Focused sessions - music, social media, contemporary world issues (Covid-19, modern slavery, DV etc)
All lessons are free of charge to children and young people.
Location: COMPAS community hub, 19 Fitzwilliam Street, Peterborough, PE1 2RU.